MeRCY Meets Hip Hop



This Is the First Rap Video That I Was Truly Introduced to Hip Hop. Yeah, I Was Caught Up In the MC Hammer Saga (minus the hammer pants)But This Really Captivated Me. My Oldest Brother GUTTA MAN Is the Man Who Put Me On. We Was In the Family Room And Yo! MTV Raps Was On. The Host Fab 5 Freddy Was Premiering A New Music Video. All of Sudden, You Hear the 808 Bass Knocking...The Beat Coming On Heavy. You See Lil' Homie With A Big Gold Rope Chain Walking Through A Warehouse Unannounced And the Most Prolific MC Starts Rhyming. Its the 80s And I'm Rocking A Gumby At the Time - Just Nodding My Head. I Wasn't Use to This Sound...the Sound They Call Hip Hop. I Never Heard Anything Like It. My Brother Was Telling Me How The Rapper In the Video Is the Best MC. His Name Is Rakim. The R...The 18th Letter...the God MC Some Call Him. "Microphone Fiend" Music Video Was Definitely A Special Moment For Me Musically. How Ironic I Gotta Song That Pays Homage of the Song Called "Fiendin" Which Is My 2009 Version. Stay Tuned Y'all...


ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment