Mercy Meets The Helio Sequence...

I Am A True Musician That Truly Appreciate Any Good Music. I Had Just Purchased My T Mobile G1 And It Had This Particular Song From This Band Called THE HELIO SEQUENCE. They Had A Song Included In the Phone As A Ringtone Named "Lately". I Was Going Through Emotions And This Song Really Captured My Heart. I Know So Many People Can Relate to It. Its A Amazing Record. Its Alternative...Neo Soul Rock...I Didn't Care. Its A Good Song Period! So...I Went to My Nephew JQ Studio to Work On Music. I Asked Him If He Could Flip the Song For Me. No Lie...He Flipped the Sample In the Matter of Minutes. The Young Boy Is Gifted! I Told My Story of A Boyfriend Being Obsessive And Cheating Girlfriend. Meanwhile, JQ Explained His Story As the Broken Heart Kid From His Past Relationship. The Song Came Out Great...I Wouldn't Mind Collaborating With The Helio Sequence. You Should Checkout There Album "Keep Your Eyes Ahead". Good Music...Download Both Versions (below)

The Helio Sequence - Lately
http://www.zshare.net/audio/629332810180bef2/

MeRCY Feat. JQ - Living Alone (Produced by JQ)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/629334594bf9e262/


ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment