The Last Supper: Leftovers...My 1st Mixtape


This Is My Baby Right Here! This Is My First Ever Made Solo Mixtape From 2007 But Was Near A 2 Year Process (sheeesh). Hard Work Pays Off. I Was Too Busy Executive Producing My Fellow Artists Projects. THE LAST SUPPER Project Represented So Many Aspects of Me During That Time frame. I Even Had Songs From High School I Written And Wanted to Put It to Use. I Tried to Capture A Feeling As Well As Musical Inspiration For Me. The Production Was Soulful And Meaningful Altogether. Just Imagine Having Beats by 9th Wonder, Havoc, MF Doom, Alchemist, RJD2 And Madlib. Then Original Beats by GL Beats, Clymax, Geist, Fresh Airez, Sha Reef, JQ, And Even Myself (No Mercy Muzik)! I Managed to Get All the Talented Artists I Wanted to Work With. I Got Christyle, Bishop, Kidd Hazzard, And Some New Faces Swean P, P Dot, Clymax. I Really Kept In the Family. It Was A Crazy Musical Gathering. I Treated the Mixtape Like A Real Album Based On the Songs Content And Keeping It Original Much As Possible. The Concepts of the Songs Was All Metaphors From the Epic Tale of the Last Supper And How I View It. The First Single Was "Super" featuring My Cousin Kidd Hazzard. Then the Follow Up Single Was "No Mercy" And the Final Video Blow With "Shadows of Death" featuring My Young Brother P. Dot Hall Which Definitely Took Me to Another Level! I Had Originally Made It THE LAST SUPPER But I Felt I Had Better Songs to Include. So I Decided to Put On Leftover Songs For the Final Release Which I Renamed It THE LAST SUPPER: LEFTOVERS. (download mixtape below)


  1. Unmerciful Understanding (Prod. by Madlib)


  2. Food For Thought (Prod. by Sha Reef)


  3. More Than Meets the Eye featuring Christyle (Prod. by JQ)


  4. Walking On Water [W.O.W.] (Prod. by GL Beats)


  5. Young Love Pt. II (Prod. by Fresh Airez)


  6. Super featuring Kidd Hazzard (Prod. by MF Doom)


  7. Full Circle (Prod. by Geist Hux)


  8. Beef Ingredients (Prod. by 9th Wonder & Pete Rock)


  9. Ol' Man Ways featuring Bishop (Prod. by Fresh Airez)


  10. Visible Hate (Prod. by GL Beats)


  11. Ruffians featuring Swean P (Prod. by No Mercy Muzik)


  12. The Last Supper (Prod. by The Alchemist)


  13. Shadows of Death featuring P. Dot Hall (Prod. by RJD2)


  14. Popular featuring Clymax (Prod. by Clymax)


  15. No Mercy [People Dead] (Prod. by JQ)


  16. A Hustler's Prayer ft. Christyle, Kidd Hazzard, Bishop (Prod. by JQ & No Mercy Muzik)


  17. Appetizers...(Prod. by Madlib)

http://www.zshare.net/download/61886012da03c2bc/


This Was Just the Beginning of My Musical Journey...



ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment