Mercy Super Hero...


Yeah Yeah I'm Still A Comic Book Fan. I Still Got Stacks of Comic Books In the Attic Chilling. Might Have to Wipe Some Dust Off After This Blog Post. I Was More Into Marvel Comic And Then DC Comics. Batman Is A Genius...Spawn Is A Menace...Wolverine Is Cold-Blooded. Truthfully, I Feel Everyone Has A Villain And A Hero In Our Daily Lives. If I Was to Be A Hero...It Would Be Spider-Man. There's So Many Things I Can Relate to Him As Far As Relationship And How He Conduct Himself (minus the nerdiness). He Always Has A Strong Self Conscious Besides His Spider Senses. I Mentally Challenge Myself Daily As Spidey Does. My Worst Enemy Could Only Be Myself But I Do Have A Bad Guy (say hello to the bad guy). I Would Play the Mastermind Like Lex Luther Or Magneto haha. I Would Get In Trouble In Class For Drawing All Types of Characters And Even My Own. Just Letting My Imagination Go Wild. We All Have A Hidden Identity...And We Can't Save Everybody.


ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment