As I Walk Through "The Shadows of Death"...

"Shadows Of Death" performed by Mercilezz ft. P.Dot from James Young on Vimeo.

This Song Comes From THE LAST SUPPER: LEFTOVERS. I Had to This Pull This One Out the Archives. Its A Very Special Song I Hold Dearly. I Still Remember Playing the Beat (produced by RJD2) In My Room And My Brother P. Dot Hall Came Out Singing! It Was All Freestyle Too Which Was More Amazing. We Quickly Got At the Track And Started Writing. The Song Itself Is Very Inspiring And Help Me Get Over Many Obstacles. I Also Had Alotta People Telling Me How They Didn't Expect Me to Make A Song Like This. I Like to Be Different...I Like to Be Outlandish With My Music. Each Verse I Tried Making It Meaningful. The Chorus Alone Sets the Tone...the Live Drums...the Emotions Throughout the Beat...My Friend James Young Once Again Came Through For the Video. He Decided to Make It Green Scene to Bring Out the Effects. If You Look Closely...You See Hidden Messages...The Video Was Just the Beginning...

ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment