BlackSpades Is Spade Deck...Spade Deck Is BlackSpades


I First Started Rapping In 1999 But Took It Serious In 2005. My Sister Christyle And I Would Be Rapping Together As A Group Called BlackSpades. Not to Be Confused With the Gang In New York. We Would Roll Mega Deep With Our Peoples From Middle School And Just Got Bigger As the Years Went By. My Cousin Clymax Would Join On A Few Songs. We Was Working Hard But Didn't Really Take It Seriously. My Brother Gutta Man Wanted Me And Christyle to Be A Duo. However, When I Was In High School And Wu-Tang Was Really A Collective Force - I Joined A New Rank of MCs. Shortly, Things Fall Apart Due to Creative Differences And Untrustworthy Members. I Decided to Go Solo But When I Went to College - I Met Another Profound MC Named Bishop. We Would Make Our Premature Freestyles After School On the Computer. Meanwhile, My Cousin Kidd Hazzard aka KoJazz Was Upcoming And I Always Admire His Ambition Musically. Just Being Around So Much Different And Highly Talented People - I Wanted to Make A Group Called Spade Deck Out of Me, Bishop, Christyle And KoJazz. The Chemistry We Shared Was Incredible In the Studio. Since KoJazz Lived In NY - It Would Be Hard Making Songs Together Collectively. We Managed to Drop A Few Memorable Mixtapes Wit the EXTRAVAGANGSTA Series. I Tried to Setup My Own Legion of Talented People And Keep It In the Family. Keep It In the Shuffle Based On Our Hustle. I Had My Cousin Geist Hux And Clymax Provide the Beats - Simon Sayz, Illegal, Swean P, Dwayne Sovereign, Craz-E, Cyco, Bigg Keen, K-Illa And Newcomers Soon Follow. Some Members Disband Or Been Removed. However, Maintaining A Collective Group of People And Different Personalities Can Cause Conflict At Times. BlackSpades Is the Brand And Spade Deck Is the Forefront of the Musicians - We All Share the Same Goals But Different Ideals On Approaching It. It Would Be My Dream Having My Own Music Company...Hopefully, One Day It'll Come True...




Checkout the Latest...On Datpiff.com


Spade Deck - The Haunted Project

BlackSpades - Shuffle Like We Hustle



ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment