BET Awards 2009

Well...Well the BET Awards 2009 aka "The Michael Jackson Tribute". Truthfully, I Was Disappointed of the Show. The BET Award Shows Usually Come Out Spectacular. Most of the Time I Enjoy the Performances Than the Speeches Or Whoever Attending. I Do Not Wanna Discredit the Network For There Effort But At Times They Push It Too Far. No Disrespect to the Greatest of the Pop But I Felt They Overdid It. We Should Be Reminded of MJ of His Greatness And I Didn't Feel That From Seeing the Show. No Chris Brown (we all know why) No Usher...Who Could of Easily Pulled Off A Excellent Performance For Michael Jackson. Well, Overall the Show Was Decent And Could of Been Better. Some of the Performances Were Okay And Others Had Me Stuck With Amazement. Ne-Yo Did A Good Job Covering For Michael As Well As Jamie Foxx. The Tribute to the O'Jays Was Al'right. Others Were Just Bland to Me And Could of Been Way Better. It Is What It Is.
The HOVA Performance Did It For Me! "D.O.A." LaLaLaLa HayHayHay Goodbye....Jay-Z Killed It Hands Down As Well As the Music Video After the Show. However, I Gotta Take Some Credit Away From Jay. I Know You Got Position of Power But Word Has It - You Blackballed Chris Brown. I Just Felt It Was Unnecessary. I Feel CB Could of Pulled Off A Remake of MJ's "Billie Jeans" (with the dancing). I Guess Hov Felt It Was Better For Rihanna And the Michael Jackson Fans. Rumors Is Rumors. I'm Just Gonna Leave It Alone. Another Amazing Performance And Daring Song That Captured Me Was From Maxwell. The Song "Pretty Wings" Really Defines Love In My View. He Is Definitely One of Those Prolific Singers I Visualize Emotions Easily. I Was In New York During the 1st Time I Heard the Song And Now Seeing Him Perform It Was Ill. He's Been Away From the Music Game And Already Doing Well Like He Never Left. Other Than That...Everyone Seem to Have There Dates On Point. As Far As the Ladies...Keri Hilson (street lovely but standoffish)...Beyonce (elegant)...Alicia Keys (gorgeously thick)...But I Gotta Give It to Kanye West Wifey (aka Bishop's Dream Girl haha)...Amber Rose. Yeah, She's Bald...Yeah She Thick...She's Probably the Only Woman That Can Pull It Off. There Are So Many Haters For Her. Its All Good. You Got Yourself A Nice One...Yeezy. Keep It Up. More 808s Less Heartbreaks...There Were Other Memorable Moments Within the Show. I Was Definitely Feeling the Baby Boy Reenactment (we needa sequel!) From Tyrese, Ving Rhames, And Taraji Henson. Everybody Seem to Be Hyped About the Drake Upcoming Performance. Crazy How Dude Came From A Wheel Chair to Hip Hop's Most Talked About Performing Live At BET. Shout Outs to Drizzy For Making the Impossible Possible For Up comers. He's Definitely A True Artist. I Was Kinda Mad At His "Best I Ever Had" Performance But I Forgot He Had Torn His ACL Which Is Mega Painful. Then the Worst Happened...Young Money Performing "Every Girl" With Little Girls On the Stage During the Performance. You Should Already Know the Lyrical Content Behind the Song And You Mix It With Disney Kids. Not A Good Mixture...Last But Not Least Is Janet Jackson Speech. It Was Definitely Hurtful to Watch But Mesmerized By Her Words of Tears...Once Again...RIP MJ aka King of Pop...


ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment