DragonBall Z


This Bring Back Memories. I Was Just Getting Outta Middle School And About to Hit High School. My Cousin Had Put Me On to This Particular Cartoon Called Dragonball Z. I'm A Big Fan of Japanese Anime (animation) First And Foremost. Checkout the Classics Such As VAMPIRE HUNTER D And NINJA SCROLL (which is my personal favorite). As Far As DBZ - It Really Captured My Attention. The Fighting Scenes, Aggression, And Epic Story lines Were Amazing. Unfortunately, the Real Live Movie Didn't Live Up to Its Potential. They Should of Left It Alone Or Made It Animated. My Cousins And I Would Pretend to Be Our Favorite Characters (mines was Piccolo) And Setup Fights Together. Shyt Was Hilarious. I Would Even Draw My Own Characters Too...I'll Maybe Post Up Some of My Drawings...We'll See...



ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment