A New Beginning...


Each Day Is A New Beginning. This Blog Is Literally For My Personal And Promotional Use. I Feel My Music Represents More Than A Instrumental And A Verse. My Life Is Your Entertainment. Each Moment of Living Is A Life Long Lesson. I Try to Capture That Essence And Help Present It Musically. Some May Say I Keep My Heart On My Sleeve Or Musically Too Personal. I Just Feel It Brings the Best Music Out of Me. My Oldest Brother "Gutta Man" Was the First to Introduce Me to the Hip Hop World. So Witness the Tale From Me Watching My 1st Rap Video by Rakim's "Microphone Fiend" to Being Captivated by Nas's "The World Is Yours" to Finding Out What A Bitch Was by Snoop Dogg "Doggystyle" to My Mind Playing Tricks On Me by Geto Boys to Writing My 1st Rap Verse After Mobb Deep's "Shook Ones". There Were So Many Songs And Talented Artists That Truly Inspired Me. From Nirvana to Jay-Z...Here You Get More In Depth of My Musical Aspirations. On This Blog Site You Will Be Able to Checkout Special Features, Updates, Exclusive Mercy Music, Personal Playlist And More! I Will DEFINITELY Try to Update the Blog Much As Possible And Keep You In Tune. Remember I Gotta Personal Life Too...Haha. I Will Also Feature Other Interesting Topics Besides Music And Entertainment. My Music Been My Best Medicine...My Therapy...My Great Escape. I Feel Truly Blessed And to Have So Many People Feel Good About My Music. Yet I Am Not Signed...Yet...But to Have People You Never Met In Your Life to Tell You How Much of My Music Impacted There Lives...Been A True Blessing In Disguise. Feel Free to Get At Me Whenever However Whatever. I Want to Embark On A New Journey...A New Mercy...Get Familiar And Ride With Me...On the Road Again...
ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment