Michael Jackson [R.I.P.]

(August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009)

One of the Greatest to Ever Do It. One of the Best Entertainers In the World. Mr. ABC...You Know Me...I Still Remember How the Music Video For "Thriller" Used to Scare Me When I Was A Child. I Can Honestly Say I Was A Fan of His Early Work And What He Transpired With His Music. Besides the Fact We Share the Same Birth dates (blame it on my Mom) . We Also Share the Same Compassion For Music. He Helped Build A Musical Legacy And Birth Other Aspirations Such As Usher, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Trey Songz, etc. Songs Like "I'm Bad" "Man In the Mirror" "Billie Jean" "Scream" And "Thriller" Always Captivated Me. Even My Favorite MC Nas Had One of the Illest Michael Jackson Sample From "Human Nature" to His "It Ain't Hard to Tell" Classic. MJ Will Definitely Be Missed And Honored Forever...One Love

My Personal Favorite MJ Song...Michael Jackson "Rock With You"

ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment