Mercy Movie Feature: 40 Year Old Virgin

This Movie Has to Be One of My Favorite Movies of All Time! (besides THE DARK KNIGHT next upcoming feature) At First, I Really Thought the Movie Was Gonna Be A Flop. It Really Looked Silly Off First Glance And the Goofy Preview. However, My Homegirl Suggested Me to See It. Unfortunately, I Wasn't Able to Catch It At the Theaters So I Had to Rent It. I'm Already 15mins Deep In the Movie And I'm Nearly Laughing My Ass Off. I Feel Each Actor Brought Something Special to the Table. Steve Carell Is Like the Next Jim Carey (I was actually feeling bad for homie). Paul Rudd Played the Most Heartbroken Dude Ever. Romany Malco Played Someone I Could Relate to As Far As Co-Worker In A Retail Store. Seth Rogen Has to Be One of the Coolest Dudes I Would Like to Meet. I Can't Forget the OG Straight Outta Brooklyn Gerry Bednob...haha


Some of My Favorite Quotes From the Movie: David: You know how I know you're gay? Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay? David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts. Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.


Andy Stitzer: You guys, she's picking me up in an hour. David: Oh, drag, dude. Cal: She's picking you up from here? Andy Stitzer: Yeah. Cal: That's fucked up, man. Andy Stitzer: Why? Cal: Why? Seriously. I mean, look at this place, man. You gotta see this through the eyes of a woman, you know? What is she going to think when she comes in here? Look. He's got a billion toys. Andy Stitzer: So what? Cal: And more video games than a teenaged Asian kid.

Smart Tech Customer: This shit just got real! Jay: What are you gonna do, bitch? Smart Tech Customer: I'll tell you what. You know Luca Perry from 20th and 25th? Jay: You ever heard of Rollin 20's, nigga? Since I was sixteen, nigga, I'm saying, "frosty." You know what I'm saying? "Spoon", nigga. We fucked dwarfs in the ass! Smart Tech Customer: Nigga, this dwarf here don't got to be tall to pull a trigger off in somebody face! Andy Stitzer: [walks up quickly] Good afternoon! Good afternoon! Welcome to Smart Tech. What can I help you with? Smart Tech Customer: [points at Jay] Is this your boy? Jay: Yeah, nigga, we will both mash you! What? What? Where you at? Andy Stitzer: Hey, how can we help you, sir? Jay: No, no, he don't need no help! He's already been served. I served him. He's taken care of. He's a little slow, but he got it. See, what he thought was he can come up here and make the rules. But now, he see that Jay make the rules at Smart Tech, that I run this bitch, and now he 'bout to bounce! Smart Tech Customer: This your boy? Jay: Yeah, nigga, that's my boy. We rep the same Smart Tech. Andy Stitzer: [points at Andy] You just got fucked up with him. Both ya'll niggas gonna get clapped up when I get back. [pretends to shoot two guns at them] Smart Tech Customer: Both ya'll niggas! Andy Stitzer: What? What did I do? Smart Tech Customer: It don't fucking matter! Jay: Yeah, well, aim high, Willis. Aim high!


Cal: That was Jay's idea, and I wasn't going to say anything, but waxing your chest is the gayest thing you could possibly do. Look at me: looks are not important. *Really* look at me. I am ugly as fuck by traditional standards, but, I get with women. Aren't you curious as to how that's possible?


Mooj: Hey Andy, don't let him bother you. It's okay not to have sex. Not eveybody's a pussy magnet. You, uh, what are you, 25? Andy Stitzer: I'm 40. Mooj: Holy shit, man, you got to get on that!

Her Breasts Felt Like A Bag of Sand.....................................GoNe*


ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment