MeRCY Birthday Musical Wishes

What's A Birthday Without A Birthday Cake...Well Now That I'm Older...What's A Birthday Without Birthday Sex? Haha Well I Gotta Say My Latest Birthday Has to Be One of the Greatest...I Got to Perform Infront of Live Audience...Presenting My Music...Sharing My Gift to Others...Has Always Been A Gift to Me. I Got to Rock the Stage Wit the Closest of Mines...Bishop, Christyle, P. Hall And JQ. I've Been Working On My Mixtape For the Whole Month of August And Just Enjoying Myself During the Process. Well Here's A Few Goodies Before the Official Release of My Upcoming Mixtape Dropping Sept 18th. Adios!

MeRCY - Mercy Sex Freestyle

MeRCY - Put U On Feat. Christyle & P. Hall

MeRCY - Paranoid Freestyle

MeRCY - We Goin' In Feat. Bishop & Christyle

MeRCY - Wife Taker (Prod by Solidified)


ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment