Artist Spotlight: Clif Soulo

I Wanna Put Y'all On A Upcoming Oakland MC Named Clif Soulo. I Was Introduced to His Music Through His Mutual Friend D. Nas (Streets Is Talkin Radio) That Been Bumping My Music. I Was Working On My AFRICA's BOOMBOXX EP During the Time. Homie Had A Ill West Coast Swagger to Me And I Quickly Wanted to Connect With Him. We Connected Instantly And Knockout Our First Classic "High Skool Crush" Remix. You Can Definitely Tell He's Passionate About His Music. Just 2 years In the Game And Sound Near A 5 Mic Veteran. Checkout His Latest Release "Forever Be Hip Hop" Which Pays Homage to Legend Common. He Sent This Song "Summertime Love" Out to Me And Captured Me Due to I Can Relate. Dont Get It Twisted Bruh...Homie Can Spit...Wait Till He Drop A Song Called "Wordplay". Lookout For More Exclusives From This West Coast Gunner And Mercy x Clif Soulo Collabos!

Clif Soulo - Summertime Love
http://www.zshare.net/audio/629016414275bdd9/

For More Clif Soulo...
http://www.whoisclifsoulo.blogspot.com/
www.myspace.com/clifsoulo

ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment