Birthday Month: Black August Special!!!

(Bishop, Mercy, KoJazz @ 621 TrackHouse Studios In Connt)
This Month Is Special to Me Due to August 29th Is My Birthday Which I Share With Legendary Michael Jackson (RIP). I Felt It Was Suitable to Release A Exclusive Song EVERY Saturday Till It Leads to My Birthday. I Also Plan to Release A Mixtape With DJ Papa Smirf & Sermon Domain On the Same Epic Day! The Mixtape Will Feature T-Pain, Clif Soulo, P. Hall, Mobb Deep, Bishop, Trey Songz, KoJazz, Beejus, Christyle And More! Your Gonna Have the Crazy Freestyles, Unreleased Songs And Exclusive Bangers...Well Here's the First Installment "FAME" Which Features Bishop And Kojazz. We Was In Connecticut When We Recorded This Song. It Was Very Spontaneous When We Did This Song. We Was Going Through Beats And This Joint Produced by Vherbal Came Across. The Recording Session Was Very Memorable And One of the Funniest Times I Had In A Long Time. All of Us Wanted Something Raw And Just Wanted to Bodied the Booth. I Feel Every MC Came On A Special Way...KoJazz Went Out Lyrical And Bishop Did His Braggadocios...And Me...HaHa Stay Tuned EVERY SATURDAY!!! FOR A NEW SONG...

KoJazz, Bishop, MeRCY - FAME (Produced by Vherbal)
-OR-
ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment