Bail Money - Music Video (World Premier)

Bail Money from James Young on Vimeo.

Here's the WORLD PREMIER Music Video For "Bail Money"! This Is the First Single Off My Upcoming Album And Produced by Best Kept Secret. We First Shot At New York And Finished Up In Florida For the Action Scenes (where you catch me doing some acting). I Feel Good About the Video And Its Just the Beginning. I Got My Cameos From P. Dot Hall, Bishop, Rich Cash, Sha Reef And More. The Bail Bondsmen Are Really Legit...Trust Me...I Got Connects Haha...Just Seeing the Broward County Jail Brought Back Memories...LIFE BEHIND BARS Coming Soon...Well Here Y'all Enjoy...Thanks Again Youngfilms! (download the song below)

MeRCY - Bail Money (Produced by Best Kept Secret)http://www.zshare.net/audio/63018996996dc157/


ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment