Mercy's Tattoos

Painful Experience?..Nah...This Is My 3rd And 4th Tattoo. I Feel Tattoos Are Part of Art And My Body Is the Canvas. Tattoos Is Addictive Once You Get One. I Make Sure Each Tattoo Represents Me Or Something That Played A Significant Role Upon My Life. For Example, "Lurline" On My Left Arm Is My Grandmother. She Pretty Much Took Care of Me During My Tender Age. My Moms Would Tell Me She Carried Me Around Like A Purse. From FLA to NY Countless Trips With Her...She's Always Been the Love of My Life. The Next Tattoo "Messiah" Is Also Known As Jesus. I Asked My Father to Give Me A Word That'll Describe Me Or Something I Represent For...He Replied "Chosen One...Messiah". I Always Had A Connection With Jesus And Angels...I'm A Firm Believer. I Decided to Put Each Tattoo On My Inner Bicep...Meaning It Represents Strength. Both of the Individuals...Proudly Carried Me During My Lifetime So Far...I Do Plan to Get More Tattoos And the Next One...Is Really Gonna Be Big And Special...

0 comments:

Post a Comment