MERCY Feat. T-Pain Exclusive!!!

So What Do You Get When You Add the Popular Sensation of T-Pain And Street Poetry of Mercy? I Will Leave You to Decide the Final Result. Since the Mockery of Death of Auto-tune And T-Pain Fiasco With Hova. I Decided to Leak the Exclusive Especially For Y'all...I'm Still Prepping Up A Mixtape Called BEFORE THE VERDICT Which Will Be A Prelude to My Upcoming Album LIFE BEHIND BARS. The Mixtape Will Be Hosted by DJ Papa Smirf & Sermon's Domain. It Definitely A Defining Moment of My Career And I Feel Its Gonna Be Received Very Well. Sheessh Better Than Most Albums I Believe. I've Been Releasing Some Songs From the Mixtape So Far And I Need to Add Just One More Song...Its Gonna Be Worth the Wait...Stay Tuned!!

MeRCY Feat. T-Pain - I Swear


ITs MeRCY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment